Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cheers! a win every indian should be proud of..n yeah if u eva see the replay u dont wanna miss the dhonis expression when the ball was comin down on dravid..anyways u arent on cricinfo so gettin to the point of this post..ever since mandira has been plastered on my screen with 2 inch of clothin on my 21 inch screen my feminist mind has been on an overdrive..the pre during and post match shows..everything laced with pretty chicks..chicks with negative iq and think a pitch has somethin to do wid the vocal cards..who smile stupidly whenver the camera pans to them..or blurt out a contest question as a savin grace..wht were they thinkin comin on a cricket show??Now channel ppl be intelligent..pick me..i knw swing and spin and a doosra and wht "in the blockhole means"..

2 comments:

Neville said...

Spoken like a true cricket fan, commending a victory that we really didn't deserve. Sure I am happy we won, but we were humiliated. It wasn't the Windies who made it easy for us to win, it was us who made it tough for them to lose.

Also I agree about the chicks, who are polar opposites of Madame Curie, on cricketing programmes. Although, DD at one point got Anjum Chopra (Captain of the Indian women Cricket Team, for the uninitiated) and she for some reason was junked, despite the sense she made.

Also I think you mean Vocal Chord and not card. (Sorry love had to.)

But I like this… constant posting. Hope you do it regularly.

Dhaval said...

funny one...