Wednesday, June 13, 2007



Days like these can really get a monkey thinking about his career. And I am only human. You know how we always think the perfect job would be one where the money flows in and all we have to do is put our feet up? But you know what? Sitting here i know its not as much fun as it sounds. Frustratingly worse when you can see an opportunity to sleep. So often a day goes by without a solitary word escaping my fertile mind into the white canvas of Word. And this day is marked my subtle and somtimes desperate attempts to find something to while away time. And more frenzied efforts to restrain my over-active imagination. With people here clinging on to briefs and actually working with the servicing people, bells are clanging away in my head. I know i should move and do something laudable, or audible or as a saving grace something that is even plausible. But sitting here i am being driven out of my brains. Maybe i should use this time to reflect on better times. But then these are better times. I guess ill just head back to the heated deabte i was having with the paper shredder..

No comments: